Get A Canine Freestyle Manual
Dear Fellow Dog Lover:
I wanted to share with you my joy of doggie dancing also known as musical canine freestyle. This is a passion of mine I want to share with you. I have found it to be the most fun, creative and liberating style of training and dogsport to enjoy.
What is Canine Freestyle?
Doggie dancing is a fun creative way to spend time playing, training, and exercising with your dog. Learn tricks, spins, jumps and heelwork put together in the most creative dog sport out there, which is musical canine freestyle. No other sport combines obedience, agility and musical creativity like musical canine freestyle. This is truly a sport for any dog to perform. Young, old, big and small can learn and have fun dancing with you.
My Teaching Qualifications
I have over 24 years of dancing experience in a wide range of dancing styles. I came to musical canine freestyle when I got my first two Aussies. It was a natural match with their keen intellect, desire to work and play and my joy of music and dance. I learned clicker training while doing a research project out at Sea World with trainers working with dolphins and whales. I now apply those positive training methods to see great results with my dogs. I studied the training methods used by such experts as Kyra Sundance, Zach George and Mary Rae to develop this course. Using clicker training you can train your dog to dance quickly and effectively. I currently teach, perform demos and compete with my Aussies. I am a member of Musical Dog Sports Association and the World Canine Freestyle Organization. Some of the key benefits doggie dancing will bring you and your pet are:
- Exercise, the #1 ingredient for happy, relaxed and well-rounded dogs
- Mental stimulation, which is even more important for developing well-behaved dogs
- Positive reinforcement, which will train your dog in a fraction of the time as traditional methods
- Improved strength and flexibilty, that will keep you both feeling younger longer
- Gain greater reliability, off leash and distance control
- Convenient way to play in the comfort of your own home
- Express your creativity and enjoy dancing with your pet
- More fun than any other activity you can do with your dog
Get started now with our Getting Started Freestyle Foundations eManual! We take you thru each step making it easy and fun for every person and their canine to learn! Get all this at the limited time amazing low price of only $1!
- Getting Started Freestyle Foundations eManual $25 value for only $1 !